Monday 3 February 2014

Five Good Things This Week

1. I did a really good job eating well and exercising this week. Even though I ended up not being good from Thursday to today since I went to visit a friend, I still did a damn good job for the first part of the week. I'll do even better this week.

2. I managed to go skating all by myself. It sounds silly, but this was a big deal for me because of what goes on in my brain when I do sports things by myself. I really enjoyed myself and other than the first two minutes of “shit, I'm here by myself. Everyone is looking at me”, I was okay. I even did non stop laps for 15 minutes! (then I wanted to die cause I was so tired)

3. I went to visit one of my best friends. I probably shouldn't have because I don't have the money and I should have done school work, but I haven't seen Lily since the beginning of November. She was having a party for her language school friends on Friday, so I packed my bags and headed to Pori Thursday night and stayed till Sunday. We didn't do much, but it was nice to see her and her boyfriend.

4. I got a hair cut! Don't panic, I still have my signature side cut, but I got the short side shaved again. I've need it done since before Christmas but I never had the time to ask someone to do it. I have my own clippers and was going to do it myself at the beginning of January, but the damn clippers crapped out on me when I went to charge them. Thankfully, one of Lily's friend's had some clippers and Lily was able to give me a shave on Friday. 
Nothing like a fresh haircut to make a girl feel like a million bucks!

5. I got caught up on Supernatural. It's probably the only show I watch religiously, but since it started back up from its Christmas break, I forgot about it; I don't watch tv on a television so I don't have commercials to remind me. Tumblr spoils stuff for me so I sorta knew what happened, which is why I haven't really been stressed about not watching it, but since I had time to kill this weekend, I watched the 3 episodes I was missing.


There you have it, five sorta unexciting positive things from this week! Next week I want to get back on my exercise and diet schedule and not break it (I know I'll break it on Friday night because we are having an Olympics party), skate at least one time, get some important school work and emails sent out, and do well at NSOing my first big derby bout on Saturday! I've also just been invited/told that there is a thing with my friends on Tuesday night. That means I've got something to do every night this week except Monday and Wednesday. Lord help me. 
Not a lot of pictures from this week so have one that I took while waiting for my bus home from the city center tonight

Don't forget to follow me on Tumblr, Instagram, and Flickr!


No comments:

Post a Comment